Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ocarina of Time!

If you are not sure what the Ocarina of time is, let me tell you what it is... Well Has anyone heard of Zelda? Well if not you can google it and you will see all about it. The main character Link has a Ocarina of time, which is kinda like a flute, its a 12 hole instrument, and he plays it and it takes him to different parts in the world of zelda, Awesome right!?! yes! So I got an awesome opportunity to get a Ocarina of time to review! Sadly when i played it, it didnt take me any where :( I was actually hoping it would take me on vacation or something but it didnt. THIS thing is SOOO awesome tho. Its beautifully crafted, its hand tuned has 12 holes, and i've learned to play "Happy Birthday" And "Twinkle twinkle little star" Maybe thats why it didnt take me any where? Its a very pretty blue color, it also comes with a string so you can wear it around your neck. Which is awesome! I'm really liking this product, its very awesome. Cant wait to learn how to play more songs on this sucker, because its that awesome. I don't care how nerdy this makes me, Hey i am a gamer tho so i guess i am Nerdy :D. Ill post a link below so ya'll can check this awesome ocarina on Amazon, so go click the link and buy it! You will not be dissapointed i promise!!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YM11CWS/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1434036044&sr=1&keywords=ocarina+of+time

No comments:

Post a Comment