Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Butterfly Craze Pink Ballerina Doll - 17" Doll

I was so glad when I got this for free, for my honest unbiased opinion. This doll is so very cute!! It has pink yarn hair, which is by far the cutest thing ever!! with that you don't have to worry about it tangling up and becoming a giant mess like all the other baby dolls that have fake "human" hair, she also has a cute pink and white polka dot hair bow. Lets admit that stuff is annoying. Its a ballerina doll, she has the cute little tu-tu and tights, along with the ballerina shoes, which are also very adorable. I just know that my daughter is going to love it when she sees it. i'm keeping it back to give to her for her bithday. She loves babies of all kinds, and i just know with everything in me, she is just going to love this also.. I cant wait until she lays her eyes upon this beautiful baby!! The doll is a good size doll, she's all plush. She's 17 inches tall. This doll is 10.99 and totally worth every penny!! If you are interested, i will leak a link below, you will have to copy and paste it. as i dont know whats up with this blogs not making the link clickable. hopefully soon ill figure that out! LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Ballerina-Little-Girls-Recital-Birthday/dp/B00S7ECM0W/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435717038&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=butterfly+ballerina+doll+17%22

No comments:

Post a Comment