Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kitchen monster pizza cutter

I'm not sure at your house, but at mine, we eat alot of pizza!! What i mean by ALOT is several times a week, sometimes not as much, but we all love pizza, esp the cheesy stuffed crust! YUMMY. Yes i'm talking about the frozen pizza that you find in the freezer part of your grocery store. I've had several pizza cutters, and even used big butcher knives before to cut my pizza, and well it was always a battle to cut the pizza, once i got this i was a littler nervous that it would work just like all the other ones i have gotten, and not cut really good. I was dead wrong, this thing cut the pizza perfectly!! It did an amazing job at cutting it. I cut 2 pizzas in less then 2 minutes! thats Amazing! I really enjoyed using this to cut our pizza, It works wonders, and does an amazing job. I noticed upon receiving this, that the blade on it was extremely sharp, so if you do buy one, be careful when handling it, it does have a little piece of plastic around the blade, which is good.. I will include a link below, If any one is interested in buying the pizza cutter. Thanks for reading! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QFJNEDK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment