Monday, July 6, 2015

Breett LCD Display Waterproof Remote Pet Dog Training Collar

I had the pleasure of getting this item for free to review! For my honest unbiased opinion.. lets get started!!

It came in packaged with batteries thankfully because i didnt have any, It was very easy to assemble, and the directions was very easy to understand.. Now I have a medium/big dog. She's a 6-7 month old Chocolate Lab. VERY VERY hyper. Now while i'm saying this, she LOVES to jump on people, hard to control, barks alot ETC. She gets so excited when she sees us she jumps up on our kids and ourselves. She actually got me a few days before i got this, scratched my from the top of my arm all the way down really bad, it even bruised. So I NEEDED something to control her.
This collar has several functions. it has the shock, vibration and it beeps. You can fix each setting to the setting you needed ranging from 0-100 now the shock i have it on around 70 (my dog is stubborn) and the vibration all the way to 100.. now my dog doesnt like the vibration so i use it when possible, if she doesnt respond by vibration, i give her a little zap with the shock. works perfectly! My dog now responds to my commands. I also say a firm "NO" before i shock her. to let her know if she doesnt listen to "NO" she gets a small shock. Over all i'm very satisfied with the product it works really well, and it gets the job done..
Only problem i had (which it had nothing to do with the shock problem or the remote) it was the Actual Collar. The part where you connect the collar around your dog, its made of plastic and so is the part where you connect the leash.. like i said, my dog is hyper, and when she took off running on the leash, it broke both parts, the leash connect and the clip on it.. but i'm pretty sure i can buy another regular collar and connect the shock box to it. so thats no big deal..

To buy yours now! Copy and paste the URL below!! 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UYY1FRY?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment